The European Young Leaders represent an alternative infrastructure of leadership,...
The European Local Leaders (ELL) is a Committee of Young Europeans Elected in Cities and Regions politicians who are no older than 40 and hold a mandate at regional or local level in Europe. The Committee was established by the European Local Leaders (ELL) in 2021.
Successful applicants will have access to:
- ellgroup.eu, the place for exchanging information and experience;
- seminars, events and consultations upon invitation;
- online networking opportunities with members of the ELL community;
- trainings courses on EU topics.
In order to apply, candidates must:
- hold a democratic mandate as an elected politician at regional or local level in a Member State in Europe (not only in the European Union),
- be no more than 40 years old in 2021,
- have a good level of English (as some events will take place in English only),
As a ELL member, you will be able to:
- exchange best practices with other local and regional politicians
- understand and make the most of opportunities offered by the EU for local and regional areas
- raise your profile in European circle
Members will be selected with an eye to ensuring balance in terms of gender, regional and local representation, political affiliation and nationality.
The ELL team
The ELL team